<th id="v594r"></th>
    <strike id="v594r"></strike>
      <code id="v594r"><small id="v594r"></small></code>
      1. 英耐動態,一手掌握

        關注英耐新鮮事,關注英耐的每一次進步

        商務宴請全流程口語演練

        發布時間:2022-10-08 文章來源:英耐企業英語培訓 瀏覽次數:1119次

        商務宴請是一種常見的商務禮儀社交活動。宴請活動一般先發出書面邀約,這既是禮貌,亦對客人起到提醒、備忘的作用。如果是口頭邀請,則要注意如下禮貌措辭:


         發出邀請 

        口頭邀請是一種半正式化的邀請方式,與正式的邀請相比,口頭邀請更像是提出建議。下面是一些常用的說法。

        Why don't you join us?

        Perhaps you could join us?

        It would be great if you could join us.

        Would you like to join us?

        注意,這里我夢使用‘could’和 ‘would’而不是 ‘can’和 ‘will’來表示禮貌。


        當我們回復一個邀請的時候,首先要感謝對方,然后再給出答案。感謝對方的時候可以使用下面幾種表達方式:

        Thank you.

        That’s very kind of you.

        That sounds good.

        這三個說法可以連在一起使用,那樣就變成: Thank you, that’s very kind of you, sounds good.


         禮貌地回絕邀請 

        在感謝過邀請人之后,你需要給出你的回答。接受或拒絕這個邀請,或者給一個你沒法回答的原因。沒有原因就拒絕別人的邀請是很粗魯的,而且拒絕的理由應該是一個合理的理由。


        那么怎樣禮貌地回絕他人的邀請呢?我們可以用下面一些說法:

        Unfortunately I have another engagement.

        I’m afraid I have another commitment.

        I can’t I’m sorry. Perhaps another time?


        通過perhaps來提出開放式的邀請,這樣的邀請讓被邀請人沒有接受的壓力,下面是幾種不同的表達方式:

        Perhaps you’d like to join us later?

        Perhaps you’d be interested in meeting us for breakfast?

        Perhaps we could meet later in the week?


        幾種不那么正式的接受邀請的說法:

        That sounds great.

        Sounds good.

        I’d love to.

        I’d be happy to.


          對話演練(Conversation)I 

        VICTOR: Well, it's been great to meet you Sam, and very interesting to hear about your business.

        維克多:真的很高興見到你,薩姆。而且聽你講你的生意非常有意思。

        SAM: Look, we are having a small dinner for some of our clients and friends after this. Why don't you join us?

        薩姆:我們正要去吃一個簡單的晚餐,和幾個朋友還有客戶在這個聚會結束之后。你何不跟我們一起?

        VICTOR: That's very kind of you. I'll just check with my associate whether they have other arrangements for us.

        維克多:謝謝你的好意。我要和我的助理確認一下,以免他對我們有其他安排。

        SAM: Your associate is most welcome to join us too.

        薩姆:歡迎你的助理和我們一起來。

        VICTOR: Thank you - excuse me. Walter, this is Sam Eriks from Eriks imports. He has very kindly invited us to a dinner.

        維克多:謝謝,稍等。沃爾特,這是薩姆艾瑞克斯,來自艾瑞克斯進口公司。他很親切地邀請我們共進晚餐。

        SAM: Yes, would you like to join us?

        薩姆:是的,你愿意加入我們嗎?

        WALTER: Unfortunately I have another engagement, but thank you for the invitation.

        沃爾特:真是不湊巧我有其他約了,但是謝謝你的邀請。

        SAM: Well, perhaps you could join us after that for a drink?

        薩姆:或許你在那之后可以過來喝點東西?


        WALTER: Sounds great. I'd be happy to. Where shall we meet?

        沃爾特:聽起來不錯,我愿意來。我們在哪見?

        SAM: How about the lounge bar here. At about ten?

        薩姆:大約十點在這里的休閑酒吧怎么樣?

        WALTER: I'll see you then. Excuse me…

        沃爾特:到時見。先失陪了。

        SAM: Lin. Victor's joining us for dinner.

        薩姆:琳,維克多將和我們一起吃晚餐。

        LIN: Oh wonderful.

        琳:哦!太好了。

        VICTOR: I hope you don't mind.

        維克多:我希望你不會介意。

        LIN: Of course not, you're most welcome.

        琳:當然不了,歡迎你。

        SAM: Well, shall we make a move?

        薩姆:好了,我們是不是該走了?

        LIN: Would you mind if I just say goodbye to a few people?

        琳:你們介不介意我先和幾個人告個別?

        SAM: No problem - we'll see you outside in a few minutes.

        薩姆:沒問題,幾分鐘后在外面見。

        LIN: Okay.

        琳:好的。


         對話演練(Conversation)II 

        You: Now that our meeting is over, we’d like to invite you for dinner.

        你:現在會議結束了,我們想邀請您共進晚餐。

        Client: Oh, that’s very kind of you. I’d be delighted.

        客戶:哦,你們太熱情了,我很樂意參加。

        You: What kind of food do you like?

        你:您喜歡吃什么?

        Client: I prefer Western food. Are there any Western restaurants nearby?

        客戶:我更喜歡西餐,附近有西餐廳嗎?

        You: Yes, there’s a variety of western restaurants around here such as French, Spanish, Italian, American, British, Greek, etc.

        你:有的,周邊有各種西餐廳,比如法國菜,西班牙菜,意大利菜,美國菜,英國菜,希臘菜等。

        Client: Wow, that’s a lot of options.

        客戶:哇,選擇很多。

        You: Yes, which do you prefer?

        你:是的,您更傾向于哪個?

        Client: How about Italian? It’s my favorite western cuisine.

        客戶:意大利菜如何?是我喜歡的西餐。


        You: That sounds great, I know an amazing Italian restaurant called Amore’s on Wukang road.

        你:聽起來很不錯,我知道武康路上有一家非常棒的意大利餐廳叫“Amore’s”。

        Client: Great! Let’s go there.

        客戶:棒極了!我們就去那吧。


        在餐廳中(In the restaurant):

        You: What would you like to drink?

        你:您想喝什么?

        Client: I’d like a glass of red wine. It has been a long day.

        客戶:我想來杯紅酒,今天是很漫長的一天(今天很累)。

        You: Indeed, I’ll have one as well. What kind of food do you like?

        你:的確,我也來一杯。您喜歡吃什么?

        Client: I’m a meat person, I’m craving for a good juicy steak.

        客戶:我愛吃肉,我很想吃一塊多汁的牛排。

        You: Oh, they do have really good rib-eye here.

        你:哦,他們這里有非常好的肉眼牛排。

        Client: Excellent! How about you?

        客戶:太贊了!你呢?

        You: I’m not picky, I’ll eat anything except seafood. I’m allergic to seafood.

        你:我不挑食,除了海鮮我什么都吃,我對海鮮過敏。

        Client: Oh, that’s a shame. Seafood is delicious.

        客戶:哦,那太遺憾了,海鮮很美味。

        You: Yeah, it’s a pity. But I actually prefer vegetables. I’ve been thinking about trying the vegetarian diet for some time.

        你:是的,很遺憾。不過我本來也更喜歡吃蔬菜,我在想是否要嘗試素食一段時間。

        Client: Hmm, that’s interesting. The vegetarian diet is quite trendy.

        客戶:嗯,有意思,近素食很流行。

        You: Yeah, I’m trying to be healthier and maybe lose some weight.

        你:是的,我想更健康,也許也減點重。

        Client: I see, it’s hard to lose weight by only controlling you diet. Do you do any sports or exercise?

        客戶:明白了,只是控制飲食不容易減重,你是否運動?

        You: Yes, I love sports. I play football every Saturday. How about you?

        你:會的,我很愛運動,我每周六踢足球,你呢?

        Client: I don’t really play sports but I work out 3 times a week in the gym.

        客戶:我不怎么玩球類運動,但是我每周3次在健身房健身。

        You: Wow, that’s great. You do look really fit. Shall we order?

        你:哇,這很棒,你體型確實看起來很好,我們點餐吧?

        Client: Yes, excuse me waiter…

        客戶:好,勞駕,服務員。


        Try to remember the key sentence patterns below and make your own sentences:

         請識記以下句型并嘗試自己造句吧 


        What kind of cuisine do you like?

        I know an amazing Italian restaurant called Amore’s on Wukang road.

        I’m craving a good juicy steak.

        I’m not picky. I’ll eat anything except seafood.

        I’m allergic to seafood.


        看完了這些,你是否很有收獲呢?對于職場中人,參與一些宴請也是常有的事兒。有的時候,訂位、點菜、吃菜、離席都有講究,大家多花一些時間來儲備這些地道英語表達,才能更好助力人脈的拓展和合作的達成。


        更多商務場景下的英語對話,歡迎來找小耐姐咨詢哦!英耐提供一站式的商務英語培訓&跨文化交流管理的解決方案,“一對一”輔導讓員工的的英語學習更具效率和實戰能力!

        在線咨詢

        視頻號

        二維碼

        提交信息

        返回頂部

        歡迎來到本網站
        美日韩在线视频一区二区三区,91精品国产综合久久久亚洲日韩,一本久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月天,亚洲区日韩区国产区在线

        <th id="v594r"></th>
          <strike id="v594r"></strike>
            <code id="v594r"><small id="v594r"></small></code>